All manuscripts should be submitted to the journal online site and should be type written in single space. A full mailing address of the corresponding author is required apart from the affiliations and addresses of the rest of the authors. Manuscripts should preferably be prepared and submitted in the format described in “Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical journals”. However, the authors can submit their manuscripts in an internationally accepted format and prepare their manuscripts with the following headings: Title page, with authors’ information and a short running title, abstract and keywords, introduction, methods and materials, results, discussion, conclusion, acknowledgement and references. Most general articles would fit into the above sub-headings but reviews, special articles and editorials are usually prepared according to the discretion of the authors keeping in mind the essential layout that is needed to prepare such articles.
This Journal accepts references according to Vancouver style. Please see Citation Guidelines for more details. References are to be listed at the end of the paper in order of their appearance.
Tables should be typed on separate sheets each having its own explanatory title or a legend and cited in a consecutive order in the text.
Figures should again be cited in a consecutive order in the text and each carrying its own explanatory legend.
The editorial board of the journal will review the submitted manuscript on the explicit understanding that the work has not been published, simultaneously submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere and is totally free of plagiarism. Permission from the institutional ethics committee should be obtained in case of clinical trials, and the work should be in compliance with the latest version of the Helsinki Declaration.
The authors are totally responsible for all the statements that appear in the text. A copyright Transfer Agreement has to be signed by the corresponding author upon acceptance of the manuscript. The authors should state any possible conflict of interest that might lead to a bias. However, if there is no conflict of interest, it should also be stated as none declared at the end of the text and before the reference’s section.
With Greetings from The Journal’s Editorial & Managerial Staff.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.